Your total guide to running to improve your fitness, lose weight and increase mental strength.
Running has something of a PR problem. Most people seem to believe that running is gruelling, unpleasant, slow and painful. You may well be among those people. You might well think that running is one of the last things you could possibly want to do. And if you feel that way… I don’t blame you! It doesn’t exactly look like it’s a laugh a minute.
But running doesn’t have to be hard, it doesn’t have to be unpleasant… it doesn’t even have to be hard on the joints. The simple fact of the matter is that if you aren’t enjoying running or you’re finding it too hard, you’re probably doing it wrong!
So read on and we’ll put an end to that. In this book, you’ll learn how to fall in love with running and how to make it work for you. Specifically, you will learn:
• Why running is SO good for you
• How to run with correct technique
• How to make running enjoyable
• How to avoid injury
• How to avoid the common mistakes of new runners
• How to stay committed
• How to increase weight loss
• How to improve your speed
• How to support running with the right food and diet
• Advanced running techniques
And much, MUCH more. So let’s get this show on the road!